Cupid's Undie Run
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 1pm - 2pm
LOCATION: Solas - 419 Glenwood Ave
In 2010, a group of do-gooders dropped their pants and ran through the D.C. cold to raise money for research to help end neurofibromatosis, a rare genetic disorder that can cause tumors to grow anywhere on or in the body. In 2012, Cupid’s Charity became a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit and since its inception has raised over $14,500,000.
Associated Street Closures:
Roads will be closed along the following route from 1:00pm until 2:00pm:
- Start at Solas on Glenwood Avenue heading south
- Left onto W. North Street
- Left onto N. West Street
- Left onto W. Johnson Street
- Left onto Glenwood Avenue to Finish at Solas
Note: All cross-streets at least one block in each direction will be detoured during the race.