DRA Annual Meeting + Downtown Achievement Awards Ceremony, presented by PNC
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:30 pm - 8 pm
LOCATION: Raleigh Convention Center - 500 S Salisbury St
The Downtown Raleigh Alliance (DRA) cordially invites you to its Annual Meeting + Downtown Achievement Awards Ceremony, presented by PNC, to celebrate individuals, businesses, and organizations whose contributions are making a significant impact on the downtown renaissance. Join us for the premier networking event for stakeholders and community advocates interested in supporting a vibrant downtown. Throughout the evening you will hear directly from our leadership team about the role DRA plays in the revitalization of the center city and celebrate downtown's progress with those that share a vested interest in its growth. As downtown experiences this exponential growth, help us in our effort towards inclusivity and gain valuable insight from our keynote speaker on this important topic.
About the keynote speaker:
Christopher Beynon is an international leader in the transformation of our urban environments. A principal at the Berkeley-based design firm MIG, he has led planning, urban design and economic development projects that have resulted in real change for cities large and small throughout North America, including Denver, Boston, Anchorage, Winnipeg, Charlotte, Spokane, Dallas and Calgary. Chris uses his knowledge of cutting edge trends, quantitative analysis, dynamic imagery and energetic storytelling to help communities discover their own distinct paths toward future success.
5:30 pm-6:30 pm: Networking
6:30 pm-8 pm: Dinner & Program
8 pm-9 pm: After-party & Extended Networking (Featuring live music from the Al Strong Quartet)
Registration: Pre-event Registration has now CLOSED
On-site Admission: $120
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need a ticket? There are no printed tickets for this event. Pre-registered guests can find their nametags at the registration desks located on the ground floor lobby of the Convention Center.
- What’s the dress code? Business casual. There will also be a coat check for your convenience.
- What’s for dinner? A three-course meal will be served. Please let your server know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Is there a cash bar? Yes, you will find cash bars in the ballroom lobby until 6:15 pm and cash bars in the back of the ballroom during the dinner and presentation. A complimentary bottle of red wine and white wine will be at each dinner table. Cash bars will also be available during the after-party in the ballroom lobby.
- Who is invited to the after party? All attendees are invited to the after party featuring live music from the Al Strong Quartet and entertainment by Imagine Circus.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Achievement Awards Sponsor:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
CBRE | Raleigh
CPI Security Systems
Hyde Street Holdings, LLC
Kane Realty Corporation
Triangle Downtowner Magazine
Alexander Family YMCA
Alfred Williams & Company
AT&T North Carolina
August Construction Solutions, Inc.
Balfour Beatty Construction
Blue Ridge Realty
Bordeaux Construction Inc. / RATIO
CALYX Engineers + Consultants
Campbell University School of Law
Carolina Ballet / North Carolina Opera
City Club Raleigh
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
Coastal Federal Credit Union
ColeJenest & Stone
Cushman & Wakefield
Duke Raleigh Hospital
French | West | Vaughan
Friends of the North Carolina Museum and Natural Sciences
Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Raleigh Downtown @ Glenwood South
Hibernian Hospitality Group
Marbles Kids Museum & IMAX Theatre
NANDO Media Company
NC Retail Merchants Association
North State Bank
Pepsi Bottling Ventures
Raleigh Marriott City Center
Ray Price Harley-Davidson
Table of Contents