, Raleigh, NC
Experience the R-LINE, an eco-friendly approach to urban transportation. This FREE circulator service features hybrid electric buses that will connect you to restaurants, retail, entertainment venues, museums, hotels, and parking facilities in downtown Raleigh. Buses run every 10-15 minutes, so whether you’re a resident, employee or visitor, it’s a great new way to get around downtown. The next time you’re taking in downtown Raleigh, be sure to take the R-LINE!
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Wed (7 am-11 pm)
Thurs-Sat (7 am-2:15 am)
Sun (1 pm-8 pm)
For questions or comments, call the GoTriangle Call Center at (919) 485-RIDE.
To download the R-LINE map, click here.
AVL Map and Real-Time Projections:
To access the AVL Map and Real-Time projections, click here.
To access the mobile application, visit www.YouRHere.com/mobile and click on the "R-LINE" tab.
Related Category: Transportation
Where is it?
Nearby Restaurants & Dining
- Babylon (529 feet SW)
- Posh Nosh Catering (852 feet N)
- Finch's Restaurant (905 feet NW)
- Dos Taquitos XOCO (0.25 miles W)
- Alexia's (870 feet W)
- Finds (946 feet NW)
- House of Landor (946 feet NW)
- Williams Upholstery (0.20 miles NW)
Nearby Arts & Cultural Entertainment
- Brushstroke Studio and Gallery (937 feet NW)
- Southland Ballroom (0.22 miles NW)
- ComedyWorx (0.24 miles NW)
- United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County (0.25 miles W)
Nearby Services Downtown
- Historic Melrose Knitting Mill (443 feet SW)
- Wood Products Inc. (836 feet NW)
- blue lotus (974 feet W)
- Run Raleigh PT (984 feet W)
- Taste of Carolina Gourmet Food Tours (adjacent)
- Days Inn Downtown Raleigh (464 feet S)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown @ Glenwood South (0.29 miles NW)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Downtown Raleigh (0.33 miles SW)